West Coast Squamish/Whistler Weddings
I feel so fortunate to live somewhere so naturally beautiful and inspiring. I have the privilege to be close to many amazing weddings spots within an hour drive from my home in Squamish. I have photographed weddings in Whistler, Squamish , Vancouver, Sunshine Coast, Powell River, Texeda Island, Tofino, Victoria and many places in Interior B.C. The Mountains, rivers and rainforests of West Coast British Columbia make such an amazing setting to photograph weddings. It suits my style and I thrive in natural outdoor settings. I truly love to photograph weddings and I want to paint a picture of what its like to work with me as a wedding photographer. Weddings are truly the best test of a good photographer and will test your skills of natural light, timing, creativity, candid photos and so much more. When you are a true professional you have to show up in a way that sets you apart from amateur photographers and other beginner professionals.
Wedding tips and working with me
- Back Up on Sight – I always set up my laptop set up and have a fast hard drive with a lot of space so I can back up the photos as the day progresses. I also have a portable epson hard drive that allows me to put in my memory cards creating an instant backup.
- Variety of Images – There are always going to be A,B,C images. Some will the best wall hangers and some will be silly moments from your cute nephew. Its my job to make sure we get the stunning picture perfect shots first… then tell the story of the day in way that is special and memorable for everyone.
- Use me Fully – I am all yours for the day! So use me to get all the photos you want with all your friends and relatives. Everyone looks so nice and its the best time for photos of all your family and relatives. I am happy when pulled off to the side and asked to take a photo of a family or a special moment.
- Shot List & Game Plan – Its always best to sit down and form a detailed shot list. There is so much going on at weddings that you have to have a game plan together so you can get the shots you need. You must rehearse the important moments and locations you want to shoot so everything goes smooth.
- Make an Impression – I want to make the bride and groom and family feel like I am truly adding something special to the wedding day. My priority is to get the photos but also be there to help and organize and add true value to the experience.
- Editing, Printing and Extra Support – It’s part of my job to lead you in the best direction of what to do with your photos. Giving you just the digital files is not enough for me I want to help you from wedding day to photo book and wall hanging. For me printing images is very important and having them in physical form is the best part. I offer prints and wedding books in my packages and like to work with Artifact Uprising to create professional grade phonebooks that last a lifetime. To check out the link and options here click on the link –> https://www.artifactuprising.com/photo-books
- I am Honoured – I am humbly honoured to be a part of this day. These photos are fresh new moments of your life together and I take it very seriously to get the most memorable moments of this time in history. Every Professional photographer knows that the pressure is on and I’ll be ready.
- Little Things – Its the little things that make the day a success. Having a lot of spare charged batteries, making sure your equipment is cleaned and ready, having all your best gear accessible, reassessing the light throughout the day will all help towards the best outcome for my clients.
Please refer me to anyone looking for a wedding photographer on the West Coast of B.C. I also work beside wedding planners and special venue locations so please connect me with anyone looking to add a photographer to their vendor list. Please contact me personally for rates, pricing and packages at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you everyone for taking the time to support my work and read my posts. I aim to share little bits about me and also use my blog as a platform to teach photography.
Here is a link to view a sample of my Weddings Images
Hang tight.. Spring is coming!