Working With Nick Sopczak – Photographer
Happy Season change everyone. I have been busy photographing this amazing fall weather and colours. Such a treat for me. My senses are working over time and I have hardly time to edit the photos because I have so many. This is a good problem and a reality of being a photographer. Getting the images are most important then editing them on rainy days in the winter. I wanted to share with you today what you can expect working with me and a little about my style as a person and an artist.
- I love meeting new people – I am proud to say that all my clients have become friends and I am great at keeping up the relationships and connection. Its important to me that I build healthy relationships with my clients. Its not all about work. Life is about community and a network you can count on. I thrive on honest communication so that my clients get what they want and I know they can trust me for future jobs.
- Over Deliver – I like to give people a full experience and a diverse range of photos to use. I believe in giving my clients a wide variety of photos in different locations and feels so they have a full experience and get top quality for what they are paying for.
- Fare Honest Pricing – If everyone keeps upping their prices things will collapse on itself. I fully believe in my value as photographer and I fully believe in the industry standards but I strive to find the middle ground of finding a fare price and owning my value and making a living. I always strive to find that feeling where the exchange is fare and aligned for all parties involved. Its important for me to earn someones resect so I can be trusted in the future.
- Passion for helping – There are so many talented people and I want to help them through my imagery showcase there talent and business ideas to the world. I thrive when working with passionate people with a vision.
- Top Quality – I am a perfectionist and except the best from myself. This translates into the work I do and shows in the images. My clients are always please and very satisfied.
- Diverse – I am very proud to say I have a very diverse skill set. I documents events, work as a interior design and real estate photographer. I swim in the ocean and rivers with my camera. I photograph weddings, animals, portraits and much more. I have my favourite genres to photograph but I am always keen to learn and master a new discipline.
- Always Improving – I am always open to getting better equipment and new and upgraded ways to be the best I can be in all areas of my craft. My clients are my greatest teachers and help me grow and become better at my craft.
- Hands On – I am a hands on in all areas on my business. I delegate a lot of tasks and things and outsource when I can but I always understand the task of skill before I delegate.
- Intention – I am very intentional with the organizations, people and companies I work with. My work, training and time is extremely important and valuable to me and I wish to use my energy and specialities towards healthy like minded, conscious, ethical and giving organizations, people and companies.
- Integrity – Number one for me is integrity. I aim to keep deep integrity in all my business and relationships. I hold this in the highest of importance and go to great lengths within myself to maintain this standard.
- Collaboration – I LOVE to collaborate. There are so many amazing things happening in the world I love to be a part of them and meet all the people behind this amazing time to be alive.
- I make mistakes – Ahh its good to be a human! Learning from my mistakes is important because we need to make mistakes to grow.
- I LOVE what I do – I absolutely love my chosen path and professional path and I cant wait to work with you! TO have aligned work was always important to me and I’m so thankful I found photography.
I truly appreciate the time you have taken to get to know me a little deeper. I want people to understand what they can expect to get with working with me or with ordering prints or other art through me. I cant wait to hear from you and meet you and see you through the lens!
Check out this article on me from the local paper!